- are set on a job-by-job basis and communicated by Amplifier Client Service;
- are estimates we strive to hit, not guarantees;
- depend on the availability of blanks upstream;
- vary based on press availability;
- begin only once you approve and pay a Sales Order and provide all final art, instructions, and order details, and also
- require that you promptly approve digital proofs and/or (remote) press checks as requested by Amplifier Client Service. Any lags can delay production. In addition, any changes to original parameters can also extend the turnaround time required.
Typical turn times:
- are 8 to 10 business days for Standard Art (up to 15" x 17"), one-location prints;
- increase 2 to 3 days for each additional print location;
- may increase also 1 to 2 days for each finishing process as well as for Make Ready;
- do not apply during the runup to the Q4 Holiday Season. Early coordination is strongly advised during late summer's run up to the holiday period.
Please communicate your desired timing with Client Service. If you need an order delivered sooner than our stated turnaound time for that job, you may request a Rush Order.
Amplifier does not guarantee availability for rush jobs. If Amplifier is able to turn your job faster than the originally stated delivery date, the below rush fees will apply, expressed as a percentage of the order total for however many business days have been cut from the original turnaound time:
- 1 Day: 10%
- 2 Days: 20%
- 3 Days: 30%
- 4 Days: 40%
- 5 Days: 50%
- 6 Days: 60%
- 7 Days: 70%
- 8 Days: 80%
- 9 Days: 90%
- 10 Days: 100%