Upon signup with Amplifier, a user account is automatically created, and the initial user is designated the Account Owner. User controls are available here: https://my.amplifier.com/account/users.
Currently, Users can be designated in three roles:
- An Account Owner has access to all features and can add/remove users;
- A Standard User has access to all features but cannot add or remove users;
- A Customer Service User is limited to Orders only.
Once added, a User can log in at https://my.amplifier.com/ with their email address.
- New users will not be sent an email invitation to log in.
- This form of two-step verification allows Amplifier to avoid storing User passwords.
- Per Amplifier's Terms, it is paramount that the Account Owner keep all Account Registration and User data accurate and up to date.