Integrating your online store with our platform is the easiest way to send your order data to Amplifier.
We currently offer integration with:
- Amazon MWS
- Luminate (formerly Yahoo! Store)
- StageBloc / Fullscreen Direct
How To Integrate
You may connect Amplifier and your Shopify store here: https://my.amplifier.com/integrations/shopify.
For all other integrations, please contact Client Service.
Depending upon the degree of integration available for your preferred commerce platform, Amplifier can synchronize:
- Orders: Delivers your online store orders to Amplifier, usually in real time;
- Inventory: Receives continuously-updated inventory levels from our Warehouse. Amplifier's WMS is the system of record for all inventory levels and supplies your store with the latest counts (at least once a day.)
- Shipment Status: Upon shipping, Amplifier updates your online store with tracking numbers for all shipments. In most cases, this Shipment Status synchronization can also trigger your ecommerce platform to send automatic shipment-confirmation emails to customers.
Additional Methods To Transit Order Data
In addition to ecommerce integration, Amplifier clients may also:
- Enter orders manually
- Bulk import orders
- Integrate with our API