- Please share the Amplifier Routing Guide with any of your third-party suppliers.
- To store your inventory at Amplifier, you will need at least the Standard Plan. See Account Plans and Changing Your Account Plan.
- For every SKU you keep in stocked-goods storage (i.e. this doesn't apply to On-Demand goods), Amplifier will have a fixed location in the forward pick area, basically bins on shelves. We roll up all the space required for pallets and bins holding your inventory and assess storage charges accordingly.
- The layout and method of storage of your inventory will be set up at Amplifier’s sole discretion to facilitate warehousing and fulfillment.
- While your pallets will likely start out entirely full, they will not remain so over time as Amplifier moves inventory from pallets in Overflow to shelves in Forward Pick.
- Your future deliveries of inventory, though, will likely help to “top off” your existing pallet locations because Amplifier may stock more than one SKU on a given pallet. Every pallet in our warehouse should contain inventory from only one client.
- If partial pallets or non-palletized cases of new inventory arrive, they will generally be added to existing pallets first, if possible.
- You will be charged Storage based on the cubic volume required by the locations in the warehouse used to store your inventory.
- Cubic volume is expressed as the number of pallets and pallet-equivalent usage.
- Amplifier pallets are usually 48" x 40" x 50" tall. "Pallet equivalent usage" simply means that not all of your inventory will be stored in cases stacked on pallets; some will be stocked in bins on shelves.
- Storage usage is assessed daily and invoiced periodically.
- Amplifier offers two types of Storage: Standard and Climate-controlled. Standard is $25 per pallet (and pallet equivalent) per month, and Climate-controlled is $40.
SKU Support Charges
- Like Storage, SKU Support Fees are assessed daily and invoiced periodically.
- The SKU Support Fee is $1 per month for each SKU kept in storage at Amplifier. This service applies only to stocked-goods inventory, not On-Demand Products.
Long Term Storage
Amplifier is not a facility built to store non-moving or ultra low-velocity inventory. In keeping with industry best practices, Amplifier performs an annual assessment of client inventory to identify excessive quantities of non-moving inventory. In such instances, you would have three options:
- Ship the non-moving inventory to yourself
- Ship the non-moving inventory to a different storage facility
- leave it at Amplifier under a Long Term Storage Rate of $50/month/pallet.